If you would like to help with Cumbernauld & Kilsyth Care, then we would love to hear from you! We have a long list of tasks and projects that you can help with. From fundraising and organising, to helping at our unit with sorting and packing. We hold regular coffee mornings, which is a fun way to get involved - and fantastic bakers are most welcome!
This is just an idea of some of the things involved in keeping the organisation active:
· Laundering & Ironing of Donations
· Volunteering at our storage rooms to sort donations
· Helping to prepare the care packages
· Collecting and Delivering donations and referrals
· Helping us to apply for grants and bursaries if you have experience in this area
· Helping with fundraising events such as local galas and coffee mornings
· Money, donations and funds: perhaps you could organise a small event with your friends?
People choose to volunteer for many reasons. For some it offers the chance to give back to their community or make a difference to the lives of those around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills, feel valued as part of a team, keep active after retirement or even to enhance their CV.